Lifeskills Link Referrals
ACCI’s unique web based referral system is ideal for providers that receive referrals and need to share pertinent information about client progress in a safe and efficient manner. The LifeskillsLink.com platform is continuously being developed to meet the need of program providers.Visit Site Get Started!
Types of Life Skills Course referrals that our system can receive:
- Adult English by Mail
- This referral type has 16 different cognitive life skills courses to choose from, with the Domestic Violence and the DUI Courses as the latest additions.
- Juvenile English by Mail
- There are 7 juvenile courses to choose from. Most juvenile courses are 48 pages long and written at the 5th grade level.
- Adult Spanish by Mail
- There are 5 adult Spanish course to choose from. Each of these courses have been translated from the English versions.
- Juvenile Spanish by Mail
- There is only one juvenile Spanish course to choose from. This course was designed to cover a broad range criminal thinking errors.
- Adult Agency Paid
- Choosing this referral type means that the referring agency will cover the full cost of the course and that the individual will not be financially responsible to ACCI. We regularly notify the referring agency of the number of referrals that have been submitted for the Adult Agency Paid referral type.
- Juvenile Agency Paid
- Choosing this referral type means that the referring agency will cover the full cost of the course and that the individual will not be financially responsible to ACCI.
- Adult eLearning
- Choosing an eLearning course will require the participant to have an active email address and good internet access. Currently, 8 adult courses are available in the eLearning format. The course content and cost is virtually the same for those who take a course online versus hard copy.
- Juvenile eLearning
- Choosing this referral type will require the referrerd juvenile to have an active email address and good internet access. Currently only 1 juvenile courses are available online. The program is virtually the same for those who take a course online in terms of allotted time to complete and and cost. Click here to learn more about ACCI’s e-learning courses.
- Adult Group Facilitation
- ACCI’s group cognitive life skills classes range from 10 weeks to 26 weeks. You have several group classes to choose from.
- Juvenile Group Facilitation
- ACCI’s group cognitive life skills classes are 10 weeks long with one group session per week. You have 3 group classes to choose from. We offer rolling enrollments so your referral will have a minimal waiting period to begin this class.
- Adult Home Study + Face 2 Face
- The Face 2 Face referral type contains all of the adult home study courses and adds several in-person life skills sessions. The sessions will be conducted by trained staff from ACCI and will help the participant in skill building and application of ACCI’s cognitive life skills and concepts.
- Adult Home Study + Web Cam
- The Web Cam referral type contains all of the adult home study courses and adds several Web Cam sessions. Participants must have good internet access. The sessions will be conducted by trained staff from ACCI and will help the participant in skill-building and application of ACCI’s cognitive life skills and concepts.
- Adult Inmate Correspondence
- All inmates enrolled in this program option will be received and managed by ACCI.
- Adult CF Self-Directed
- This referral type is for correctional facilities that have a license to reprint ACCI’s materials.
- Juvenile CF Self-Directed
- This referral type is for correctional facilities that have a license to reprint ACCI’s juvenile course materials.
- Adult CF Agency Paid
- All of ACCI’s adult English and Spanish courses are available in this referral option. Upon receiving the referral, ACCI will mail out the requested course and send a monthly bill to your correctional facility.
Our platform uses sub domain technology which allows other organizations to have a custom brand version of Lifeskills Link that will hold only their referrals. For example, your web site could be: yourname.lifeskillslink.com. A custom version of Lifeskills Link also includes a robust admin portal and unlimited number of users, you will also get a corresponding shopping cart web site that is seamlessly integrated. This platform costs a flat rate of $40.00 per month.
The backbone of our platform is built on a time line that is associated for the various referral type or program options. Our main objective is to ensure that each participant successfully completes an assigned course. To ensure this objective is met – we have built in both automatic and manual communications to the participants. The Lifeskills Link platform is communicating with participants through emails, text messages, live calls, automated phone calls and through the US Mail. All of the points of contact are designed to encourage, remind and prompt the participant to complete their life skills course. Each referral type has a custom set of automatic contacts that are more relevant to participants.Visit Site Get Started!